Acharya Institute of Hotel Management trains aspirants of hotel management to be professionals of global standards with infrastructure and design meeting requirements of the industry. Students learn hands-on, the unique art of culinary and hospitality from the best in the industry. With a well experienced faculty team and unparalleled industry network AIHM provides world class opportunities to its aspirants. A State-of-the-Art Kitchen forms the centre of what AIHM strives to establish.
Bachelor of Hotel Management covers a wide range of management oriented topics dealing with hospitality services. This includes planning, marketing, coordinating and administering services such as front office, catering, food and beverage services, housekeeping, sales, revenue management, guest relations, etc. To ensure our students are industry ready, we encourage them to take up multiple internship opportunities throughout the period of the programme. A degree in Hotel Management programme opens up lucrative career opportunities. Aspirants are introduced to the operational aspects of star hotels, hospitality services and allied industries.
- Application fee based on the nationality selected. Application fee is Non-refundable.
- All fields marked with * are to be filled mandatorily.
- Online Application form can be submitted after making an online payment.
- Please keep scanned copies handy of your Coloured Photograph, Signature, 10th Class Marksheet and 12th Class Marksheet (If passed) for uploading . Upload size is limited to 2 MB only.
Courses & Eligibility
Duration : The course of study for the BHM degree shall extend over a period of four academic years.
Eligibility : Students who have completed two year pre-university (class XII or 10+2) course of Karnataka State or equivalent there to, are eligible to seek admission to the BHM degree course.
- To develop the right skills necessary in hospitality and allied industries so as to meet the requirements according to the industry expectations production.
- To develop the requires skills in food & Beverage service.
- To develop the required skills in housekeeping & front office operations.
- To develop the skills in sales and marketing general management, entrepreneurship, Revenues management.
- To develop the required skills in communication for a better career in the hospitality industry.
- To provide the basic knowledge in hygiene, food safety & nutrition in line with international standards.
- To enable the candidates to manage any hospitality, tourism and other allied industries.